The Los Angeles Internship Program provides students with direct learning insights and professional work experiences in the media and entertainment industries. This program exposes students to what the experience of living and working professionally in Los Angeles might be like. Internship opportunities span a broad spectrum including film, television, advertising, public relations, and entertainment management.
Follow Shaniece Cole, a Broadcasting, Telecommunications & Mass Media major, as she explores all that Los Angeles has to offer during the Spring 2012 semester. Watch Shaniece’s latest video blog below or view all of her videos here!
Check out the second video blog from Shaniece Cole, Los Angeles Spring 2012 intern!
Check out this interview with Adam Segal, LA Summer 2011 alum
Summer 2012 semester: May 15 – July 27, 2012
Fall 2012 semester: August 25 – December 9, 2012
Spring 2013 semester: January 17 – May 2, 2013*tentative
- Intern at major entertainment, film, TV, talent, PR or music companies for college credit (check out the list of internship placements or read the internship FAQs)
- Take courses that provide a variety of perspectives on the entertainment industry from entry-level to executive
- Be exposed to opportunities for networking, career entry strategies and other career resources
- Attend major industry events and visit leading entertainment companies
- Live in Hollywood, in the heart of the entertainment industry
To learn more about applying to this program, click here.
Or learn more about…