SCT Study Away Scholarship
A limited number of scholarships are available to qualified Temple students. The amount of the scholarships varies and is based on need and merit. The awards will range from $500-2,000 and the amount of the award is determined by SCT Study Away in consultation with Temple’s financial aid office. Awards will be given depending upon the amount of funds available. Please apply using the program application form.
- SCT Scholarships
- Temple University’s Education Abroad Scholarship Resources page
- The Foundation for Global Scholars
- The Gilman Scholarship
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for full-time students (6 credits)
PA state residents: $3,012
Out-of-state residents: $4,878
PA state residents: $687 per credit, plus university fee of up to $295
Out-of-state residents: $961 per credit, plus university fee of up to $295
Fees (for all students):
Program fee: $3,500*
University Services Fee: $213
Estimated totals for billed expenses:
PA state residents: $6,725
Out-of-state residents: $8,591
* Program fees do not include meals, but kitchen facilities are available.
Included in the tuition and program fee:
- Two SCT courses with a focus on the media, film, and theater industry (6 undergraduate credits)
- Group field trips in and around Montreal
- Shared student housing in dorms in Montreal
- An orientation session and a tour of the city
Other estimated costs:
- Passport (for a new one, fees can total $100)
- Meals: $400. This will vary depending on style of living.
- Daily expenses: $700. This will vary depending on style of living.
- International Student Identity Card: $25
- Roundtrip airfare from Philadelphia: $400
- Roundtrip train from Philadelphia (Amtrak): $260